My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monkey on Parade


My little monkey did not want to be still for the photo shoot I had planned before trick or treating. I wanted to get one good one of him with our fall scarecrow and pumpkin, but this year it didn't work out. He's still a cute little monkey!

Still not cooperating for the camera!

Steele and Jessica with their vampire teeth!


Steele and Daddy trick or treating. Honestly we didn't do a whole lot of trick or treating, more socializing!

Steele and his best friend Millie Kate at the Fall Festival! Are they cute or what?

0 comments: