My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playin' and Pickin'

Friday night we went to the mall to see Santa. I know, I know I can't believe it, it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Which by the way, I am planning an I'm Thankful for ... post coming up soon. Steele was pumped about seeing Santa and telling him what he wanted for Christmas, a horse barn and a bicycle. That was until we had to wait in the line that wrapped around the new play place in the middle of the mall. Now don't get me wrong it is a really nice play place and my mom was awesome for standing in the line forever while I watched Steele play and we waited to see Santa. The only problem was when it was actually our turn to see Santa, my child was in complete hysterics because we had to leave the play place. He absolutely loved it. It has all these soft things to climb on, a slide, tunnels to crawl through, and children running everywhere. He had a blast chasing little girls around and climbing on everything. So after I got him out crying and screaming we were almost to Santa. But when we got to Santa, he had calmed down a bit and then the breaker to the camera and the lights around Santa blew. So we had to wait and wait again. By this time Steele was not interested in sitting in Santa's lap at all. So needless to say even though Gram waited in line forever, we got no picture with Santa :( But I did have my camera and took pictures of him playing.
I love this sweet pic of him!!

I also love these two of him being silly, he is such a mess. He loved the Christmas decorations at the mall and now I can't wait to put up our tree!!
So that was pics of him playin' in the mall Friday night and now pics of him pickin' on Sunday. Pickin' what you may ask?
No, not boogers, PECANS! We have 2 huge pecan trees in our yard and we have hundreds of pecans. Steele helped, well kind of helped pick up pecans Sunday afternoon. He would help for a while and then try to pour them all out again.

0 comments: