My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Talking to Baby Brother

Steele's big thing right now is talking to Baby Bruuther inside my tummy. He has to lift up my shirt and talk to him at least once a day. Well, first thing this morning when he sat up in bed that's what he did. He lifted my shirt and said "What you doing, baby bruuther?" At that exact minute my stomach growled. Steele's face lit up and he said "Oohh, he pooted!" It was hilarious, I have been laughing about it all day. I couldn't help but share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT IT SOOO CUTE!!!! ha ha i love it!!!

mary lee said...

That is too funny!!