My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Disney on Ice




Thursday night we went to Disney on Ice. Gram took us again this year. Steele was in awe as you can see in this picture. He didn't move for quite a while when it first started.





Steele and CoCo had a great time eating pizza, trying on the fish hat that came with the (expensive) cotton candy, and just watching the show.












2 comments:

The Dendy Family said...

Ashley,
Steele is so adorable. It will be fun to keep up with ya'll through your blog. I will be thinking of you when the baby is born...it is definitely different with 2!!!!!
Blakely

Meaghan said...

Thanks, Ashley!! Blogging should be fun! Steele is so cute, and I love his little blond bowl-cut!! Hope your pregnancy is going well! Take care!