My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Swear I Put Them On One At a Time!!

(Just for the record, these are not mine and I did not declare that they were all seperate when I bought them and now they won't come apart. There is no way they were seperate when someone bought them. Ha, Ha!)



I had a blast hanging out with my high school friends this weekend. We had a girls night at The Veranda in Starkville and I really needed it. I have not hung out and talked with some of these girls :( in way too long!! We had a great meal, great conversation (of course), and a lot of fun. Girls I love all of ya'll and I had so much fun Saturday night hanging out. I think we need to do it much, much more often!!





Me, Mollie, Emily Jo, Emily L.,Tara, Paige, Haley, Kathryn, and Nikki



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to get me some of those bracelets! :) I had so much fun Saturday! It was so good to see you!