My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Maybe My Lucky Day after Fryday...

MckMama is having another contest. MckMama is an awesome inspiration and has an amazing story from God that you can follow on her blog. I have been following (stalking) for a while now and praying for her and her beautiful family along the way. Today, I'm gonna try to win some goodies though. She is having a Fryday contest and how could I not enter with such a cute picture of Small Fry to look at. Just go to her blog My Charming Kids to check it out and maybe you can have a lucky day after fryday too. Have a great weekend!!!!

0 comments: