My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just for Fun


I saw this on Laura Tomlinson's blog and thought it would be a fun little post to do today.

1. Choose the 4th folder on my computer.

2. Choose the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain that picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

Here it is...

This is a picture of my wonderful mom and I at my awesome baby shower almost 3 years ago. Wow, and to think that I will be this way in just a few short months again. I loved the cake for that shower, it had a cute little frog on it:) I have wonderful friends who threw the shower for me! Love ya'll!!

I tag: Mary Lee, Sally, Emily, and Alison. Have fun guys!!

2 comments:

mary lee said...

So...Just to let you know...I really tried to do this only to find out Josh deleted all my pictures on the computer! He picks tonight to clean off the computer!! Love you!!

theelliottfamily said...

ASHLEY..
Can't believe that you have a blog. I have added you!