My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's a .......

Everything went great at the doctor on Monday and Baby Brooks #2 is a BOY!! Yayyyyyyy, I am super excited. Although I know deep down inside that I want a little girl someday, I knew and wanted this one to be a boy. I can just imagine he and Steele being best buddies and playing together. JP was a little disappointed, he said that he didn't know what he really wanted until he heard her say it was a boy, then his heart dropped. He has actually wanted a girl from before we wanted to start having babies. He is excited now though and says he has to find some more land to lease for hunting if we are gonna have 2 boys in the house. Steele on the other hand is anti-baby right now. Any time you ask him about his baby brother or baby at all he says "No!". I have a feeling that we are going to have some trouble from our attention loving only child.
Here are some stats from Monday:
19 weeks and 3 days
baby weighs 11 ounces
heartbeat was 154 beats/min.
my tummy measures 21 cm
all organs looked good
Steele said he was swimmin'
We have a big weekend. We've already tried out the monkey costume last night at Fall Festival. We are going to Disney on Ice tonight with Gram and Co-Co going too. Then we will don the monkey costume again Friday night to go trick or treating. Will post pics later! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Yay! Congratulations on a another sweet little boy!!

mary lee said...

yay! congrats!! any names yet?

Kim Wright said...

Congrats on baby boy #2!