My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well, it's finally here!



Deer season that is! Bow season opened Wednesday and our house hasn't been the same. We have ate, slept, and breathed the anticipation of this day for months. This is all John Paul watches, discusses, and focuses on for months at a time. I also love deer hunting but mostly just because it's peaceful and I love to watch God's creation wake up early in the morning. Now, you know I'm not a morning person, but when gun season rolls around, I will be found many a mornings before daylight in a stand somewhere in the back. I really do love it, but not like my husband. He honestly lives for deer season. Obviously his work and passion payed off Wednesday morning. He shot an 8 point in full velvet at about 8 o'clock. It was gorgeous to me, I've never seen a buck in full velvet. Steele thought it was the best thing ever. He was all decked out in his new Carhartt pants, his new boots, and his camo cap and coat. He was ready to go track that deer. He followed right behind Daddy and Pop as they looked for blood and the deer. He thought he was really doing something. I can tell it's in his blood, he's going to be a deer hunter!

0 comments: