My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Well, it was a little hot to be searching for a pumpkin Saturday afternoon, but we had a good time. I like to think that since this is the second year we've gone that it will be a tradition. I get real excited about starting traditions and next year we will have an addition to our tradition. Mom and I took Steele to Pumpkin Patch Farms in Blue Mountain. We had a great time even though it was a little warm. We wanted to go ahead and go because October gets kind of busy. We are going to see Brooks and Drew play football in Van Buren on the 17th and spend the weekend with them. And, of course we will be getting ready to ship puppies again soon.

Steele loved the bouncy barn and the inflatable slide. He kept saying "It was fun Momma, It was fun Gwam (Gram)." He didn't want to get out.




He loved doing flips.




He also loved feeding the goats.







Then, it was finally time to go to the pumpkin patch. We rode the hayride and he wasn't to sure about all the strange people on there with us. Then when we got out of the wagon, he took off running screaming "It's the punkins, punkins." It was so cute.

Nope, this one's too heavy!

This one is just right. He picked a green one last year too.

This is my sweet boy! How can I resist that face?

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Thanks Gram for taking us again this year!

2 comments:

mary lee said...

How fun! Stelle is such a cutie! It looks like y'all had a great time. Miss you!!

mary lee said...

sorry! I evidently can't type tonight...STEELE!