My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Marmie's Birthday and Scaaarryyy Pumpkins!

We went out to eat last week for Marmie's birthday and I took a few pictures of Steele with KK and Clare and Marmie. We had a great supper and a great time with our family.

Steele and Marmie


Steele and KK



Steele and Clare

Wednesday we carved Steele's first pumpkin. He wanted it to have a "scaarrryy" face so Daddy made it as scary as he could. Steele loved it. He helped clean it out and threw the seeds all over the carport. I don't know what the hands are for. Every time I would take a picture he put his hands up like this.


0 comments: