My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Moving... across the yard

Well, we are finally moving into the old/new house! We have got most of the furniture and stuff in there today. I am sooo excited. It is definitely a little hard just moving stuff across the yard. You would think it would be pretty easy, but it's a little frustrating. I feel like it is taking forever. Anyways, I will be without internet for who knows how long because we are having to have WildBlue come and put a new satellite at the new house. I will be back shortly with pictures of the house though hopefully. I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!!

0 comments: