My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

5 years...I can't believe it!


Today is our 5th anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years since the day we got married. We have been together almost 10 years. Wow, it really doesn't feel like that long. I just wanted to tell JP Happy Anniversary, even though I'm sure he doesn't even read this thing. He is working like a busy bee. He has been in the field all week and will probably be in it all next week. Which is great for us, that's why I can stay home with Steele. JP is a great guy, I love him so much. He is hilarious, for those of you who really know him, know that. He is quiet if he doesn't know you and he just says stupid off the wall things that make me crack up all the time. He is an absolute wonderful father to Steele, who is going to act just like him I'm afraid. Steele really misses his Daddy when he's working. I'm so happy to have spent five years with him already and are looking forward to many more.

1 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

What a sweet post! Congratulations on your anniversary. I wish we would've had time to visit at Drew's wedding, but hopefully we'll move a little closer to Houston sometime in the future.

Your son is beautiful! Can't wait to have some little ones of my own one day! I'll have to add you guys to my blog so I can remember to keep up with you.