My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Great job Steele!!

Well, the little man did a great job in Jason and Carly's wedding Saturday. Not only did he look very, very handsome in his little tux. He walked all the way down the aisle following the flower girl with the pillow in one hand and four cars in the other (of course). He didn't make it through the whole ceremony, but what 2 year old could. I was very proud of him. He did growl at me a couple of times from the steps, told me no, and tried to pull some plastic up, but other than that it was all good. The wedding was beautiful as was Carly. I think John Paul and I were more nervous about the wedding than they were:) Of course, I took what pictures I could. Steele was really not in the picture taking mood. He did love his tux so much though that he wore it to church today. At least, I'm getting my money out of it.





1 comments:

The Robertsons said...

He is absolutely precious!