My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Sweet Little Smile


Some news that I forgot to post over the week is that last weekend my sweet little man's face was bitten by a dog. While at a family cookout, Steele chose to try to steal a bone away from a dog. It was not one of our dogs and I was not there at the moment. Steele is very bad about just bothering dogs. He does it to our labs and they just let him do whatever he wants without moving. This dog, however, did not let Steele do as he wanted. He fought back and left bite marks on my baby's face. They are much better now, but this is what I arrived to on Saturday. I was horrified, but it could have been much worse. It sure didn't slow him down any!!

0 comments: