My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Getting Ready for the Weekend

Well, Steele will be 2 on Monday so we are gearing up for the birthday party. Of course he wants a CARS birthday party. My child is obsessed with Cars, the movie and all of the cars in it. So we are about to head to Tupelo to get Cars birthday accessories.

Also, he has decided that he does not like naps at all. He hasn't taken a good one in about 3 days. He will only go to sleep during the day in the car. Oh, no!! Yesterday he was being really weird. He would play with all his toys and then make a pile of them on the couch. Then he just got up on the couch beside them and sat and watched TV. He is such a mess. He amazes me everyday at the words he knows. He is talking my ear off.



We had a great Mother's Day. We went to church and then had steaks at Bub and Deloris's, they were wonderful. My mom and Nanny came and ate with us also. It was a great afternoon.
Friday night the cousins are coming to town. We are excited to see Brooks, Drew, Landon, Vicki, and Kevin. We wish they lived closer. Can't wait to see ya'll on Friday!!

0 comments: