My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wedding Festivities

On Saturday some good, good friends of our are getting married. I just wanted to congratulate Carly and Jason. They are such great people and I know they are going to be so happy together. John Paul and Steele are in the wedding. I'm getting nervous about the little man being the ring bearer. I just know he is either not going to go down the aisle or he is going to go wide open. He absolutely loves Jason and Carly. He goes around talking about Carly and Jas, Carly and Jas all the time. Now Jason has taught him to say Whoop, whoop! He might just do that in front of the whole church. Hopefully he won't though and I know they will have a beautiful wedding. These pictures are from their couples tool and outdoors shower. It was a fun time to celebrate Carly and Jason. We love ya'll!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: