My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Whew, It's Monday again...

Well, it was a busy weekend for me. Friday night I went to Memphis for a friend's bachelorette party, Carly and Jason are getting married May 31. They are good, good friends of ours and Steele and JP are both in the wedding. John Paul and I are quite nervous about Steele being in the wedding. He seems to have a mind of his own most of the time and doing what everyone else wants him to is usually not in his plans so we'll see if he walks down the aisle of the church or not. We had a great time in Memphis celebrating Carly's last weekend with the girls.


Saturday Steele and I went to Pazli's 1st birthday party. Pazli is my neice and she is the cutest little thing. She was so good and loved all the birthday festivities. Steele loved it too and if my sister didn't cut the cake, I thought he was going to pull it off the table. All he said the whole time was cake, cake. It was fun celebrating Pazli's first birthday with her and the fam on Saturday. After the party we came home and met some people who came to pick out a puppy, painted at the house a little bit (it's coming along great!), and played outside for a while.


Pazli eating her cake!

Steele trying to hit the horse pinata.
Pazli riding her new tractor and Steele getting in her way!
Sunday was a normal day I guess, church and then lunch at Nanny's house. Uncle Mark and Leona were home so everyone was there. It was good to see Leona, she hasn't been feeling well lately. Colton came home and spent the afternoon with us. Steele thinks CoCo hung the moon. He cried, cried when Colton had to go home. It was a great Sunday afternoon, gorgeous day outside. Then one of the dogs decided to have puppies, so I got only about 3 hours of sleep. So now we have 7 new puppies and one tired me.
Steele and Colton playing...
Steele and the puppy were very interested in Aunt Clare's worm.

0 comments: