My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Painting, painting, painting!




I feel as if that is all I have done since we started remodeling. I guess I didn't realize how much work this was going to take. Floors are supposed to be put down and others refinished this week, I'm so excited. We are not too far away from moving in hopefully. Pretty boring week as far as everything else goes. We just played with puppies and played outside. Steele is talking up a storm! Yesterday was my sis's birthday. We ate crawfish Sunday night, they were great! I love crawfish. I hope you had a great birthday Casi! Pazli and Steele's are coming up. Yay!

1 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

the picture of steele and the puppy looks like it's straight out of a magazine! LOVE IT!