My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Whew, Another Week

Last week we had VBS. We had a good week. Steele loved Bible School. Every morning he would talk about Bible School and he was already ready to go. We had it at night this year and I think that made the week seem really, really long. I was the Craft person, so I pretty much had an easy week. I had lots of wonderful help and we made it through with no problems. Steele wants to go back, yesterday I said we were going to town and he said "Bible school".

*He loved the coke floats for snack, these last 2 pics on bottom. He was screaming ice cream. He also loved visiting with Ella Frances, the little cutie.

We had a great weekend. We had company Vicki, Kevin, and the boys were here. Steele was not sure about all the commotion at our house with 4 teenage boys plus his daddy acting crazy. We enjoyed our visit with them and hope to go and visit them soon.

Sunday, Gram took us to the circus in Tupelo. It was good. Steele was in awe from the minute we walked in to the arena. His favorites were the elephants and the white tigers. He also of course ate popcorn and played with his cars a little. We had a great time at the circus, THANKS GRAM!!

*I'm trying to load some cute scrapblog pages I did from the circus. Maybe they will work this time:)

0 comments: