My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Diet Coke and Dirt




Diet Coke and Dirt (lots of it), my son loves both of these things! Twice this week he has been extremely covered with red dirt. He is all boy and he loves to get dirty! We are currently working on a new dog kennel and Steele loves to play in the red dirt around it. He totally covers himself with red dirt when he chooses to play in it. I mean even his hair has a red tint to it when he gets done. He is such a mess, but I love laughing at him. He has just started asking for "coke" when someone else is drinking it. He still loves his juice, but he also likes coke a lot. I don't know if these clothes will come clean or not, but I guess I better go try:)