My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Frogs, fishing, and fun with CoCo

Colton stayed with us one night this week and Steele loves it when he spends the night and plays with him. They swam and played on the swingset and then Colton found a frog. Steele did not know what to think about the frog. He has seen frogs but never actually seen someone catch one. He was squealing and laughing, it was hilarious. Colton was actually screaming and squealing too every time it would jump. I tried to get a video but my camera was dying. I

We also went fishing, which Steele didn't care for too much at the time. He was hot and of course had to go to the bathroom right when we got there. Colton caught one fish and Steele would hardly even look at it.


0 comments: