My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sweet Kase


Kase was 7 weeks old yesterday and I got some cute pics of him grinning on the couch. He is still sleeping great, growing a lot, and starting to become more active and cooing. Some things about him...
He likes...
*the Itsy Bitsy Spider song
*the ceiling fan (he stares at it even if its not on)
*milk and lots of it
*his frog blankie(in the pics)
*baths (most of the time)
*being outside
*big lights
*to be held

He dislikes...
*sleeping in his bassinet during the day
*waking up in his swaddling blanket
*Steele in his face
*diaper changes
*when you first put him in the car (but then he goes to sleep)
He has already been a few places...
*2 baseball games
*church a few times
*Wal-Mart (of course)
*our vet's office




2 comments:

mary lee said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe he's already 7 weeks!!! He is such a cutie.

Meaghan said...

He is a cutie! Love the outfit!! The Easter pics are really cute!