My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Steele is 3!!!


I can't believe my baby boy turned 3 on Tuesday. We had his birthday party Sunday at our house, he had a Scooby Doo party. He had so much fun playing with his friends and with his new presents. He got a new playhouse and a sand/water table. He wants to be outside all the time now! He also got some books and some monster trucks, of course. He was so funny opening presents and he had to blow out the candles twice!
On his birthday we had to take Kase to the doctor in Tupelo. When we got done, Gram and I took him to Ballard Park to feed the ducks and play. He loved feeding the ducks, he had so much fun. Then that night John Paul and I took him to Chuck E. Cheese in Tupelo. Jason and Carly came with us and we had a good time. His favorite game was Skee Ball. He had a great birthday!
May 19, 2006, just a few minutes old




His 1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

At 3 Steele is outgoing and silly. He is very energetic and pretty easily entertained. He loves cars, monster trucks, and animals. He loves to watch movies and cartoons. He loves his Baby Kase but won't leave him alone for one minute. He knows all of his letters and numbers to 15. He is going to 3 year old Kindergarten in August at our church, he is so excited. He is a very loving boy but also WILD!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

How cute!! Happy Bday Steele!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley-
This is Kelly Flowers Butler - I'm not sure how I found your blog but your boys are so cute! Looks like yall had a fun birthday party! Hope yall have a great summer! - Kelly

Kim Wright said...

Happpy Belated Birthday, Steele!