My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boys will be boys...

Well, we have had our first real trip to the Emergency Room with Steele. He was playing at the shop with Pop when he pulled a 60 lb. vice onto himself. It knicked his head and scratched his arm. He had to have one stitch in his head full of hair. When Pop brought him up to the house, all I could see was the blood all in his hair, all over Pop's shirt, and couldn't really find the cut because of all his hair. He was really pretty good until we had to wrap him up in the sheet. He started crying huge alligator tears. He was screaming "Momma, let go of my legs. I love you." and "Get all your hands off of me!". He also had to have a cat scan, but he did great for that. I feel that as much as he gets into, this will probably not be the last time we are there. You can't even tell it now and it hasn't slowed him down a bit!

0 comments: