My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kase's 2 month stats

We went for Kase's 2 month check up on Tuesday. He is a BIG boy. He weighed in at 14 lbs. 14 oz. and was 25 1/4 inches long. He is in the top percentile for his age. I looked back in Steele's baby book to compare and he is the size Steele was at 4 months old. Actually 3 ozs. more than Steele was at 4 months. WOW!

He is starting to try to roll over from his back to his tummy. He still loves lights and ceiling fans. He also loves to swing in his swing outside while Steele plays. He is such a good baby!

1 comments:

Leona Hughes-Peel said...

That is a beautiful pic of you and Kase!!