My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Big Brother Steele


Well... Steele is still adjusting to being a big brother. I think it frustrates him that Kase can't do anything so he messes with him. He loves to talk to him in the mornings, he always wants to know if he's awake or asleep, and has to know where Baby Kase is at all times. So I definitely think he loves his brother, but Steele is also the type to do everything he can to get some kind of response from someone. So Kase will definitely be a tough guy after putting up with Steele, he'll have to be.

Steele will be 3 in a few short weeks and I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast! Here are some of his favorites right now...

*apples and strawberries

*race car brownies

*going to church

*monster trucks

*playing with Chick and Cole (his puppies)

*pulling out every toy he owns

*laying in his bed

*riding the lawnmower with his daddy

*watching Curious George and Scooby Doo


His new favorite saying is "I'm tired of doing ...."


1 comments:

mary lee said...

I love that picture! I have a feeling Callee will be the same way with a new baby, whenever the time comes! I know you are having so much fun!