My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Roll Call...

I saw this on LT's blog a few weeks back and thought it would be neat to know who all was keeping up with our little family through the blog. If you are a regular reader or you just occasionally stop by, please leave me a comment:) Everyone loves to get comments! Thanks and I hope ya'll have a great rest of the week and weekend. I can't believe January is pretty much over already. Exactly 6 weeks from today, I will be having Baby Boy #2 by C-section if he doesn't decide to come before then on his own. Wow, can't believe it's almost time!

11 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Ashley! I read your blog! Can't wait until #2 is here in 6 weeks!!! Hope you stay comfortable for the rest of your pregnancy!

LT (and Max) said...

i'm here i'm here!

mary lee said...

I'm a follower! Can't wait to see the new addition! Steele is the cutest!! Love you!

Unknown said...

I am a stalker... ugh, i mean follower!!! ha ha. The internet is the only way I can keep up with anyone!!! Um, yes a planned c section sounds so nice... that's what I thought too!!! ha ha

Jenny Ruth said...

PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

The Dendy Family said...

I'm here!!

Anonymous said...

Here! Love reading your blog & can't wait for your new little one to get here!

~Kathryn

The Simpsons said...

Hey Ashley.. I check your blog very often.. Your little boy is so cute.

Shelley

Louisa said...

I am definitely a Brooks' blog stalker!!
Love you! Louisa

Anonymous said...

I haven't forgotten you! Can't wait to see boy #2!!!!!

Meg

Kim Wright said...

Hey, Ashley! I'm a reader! You're little one is such a cutie, and I'm sure the next one will be, too!