My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Thought of the Day

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing." -- Phyllis Diller, comedian
I saw this in one of my parenting magazines today and thought that it describes my life perfectly right now. There really is no sense in cleaning a child's room during the day because it is going to look exactly the same or worse in about an hour.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AN HOUR???? His room will stay clean for that long? ha, I am lucky if I get 10 minutes!!!!!

mary lee said...

I completely agree with that statement!! It stays clean while she is asleep!