My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sanctity of Life

Please click on the button on the right side of my blog to learn more about and sign the petition to fight FOCA that President Obama has promised to Planned Parenthood to sign when he gets into office. He said it would be the first thing he would do, though I have not seen where he has done it yet, I do feel as though he is planning on following through with the promises he made. This is Sanctity of Life week and right now thousands are marching on the Mall to show their feelings for this. I don't get into a lot of politics but this is something that I strongly believe in. Please just take a minute to read more about it and sign the petition if you feel so moved to.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for sharing! I hadn't seen the Fight FOCA button :)