My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Come in Star Command...

I think Steele is going to be a movie quoter. He goes around the house saying things off of his DVDs. This morning it was "Star Command, Come in Star Command. Do you read me?" Maybe he's been watching Toy Story to much. He also says "to infinity and beyond" constantly. He thinks he is Buzz Lightyear.


He also loves to get in our bed and watch DVDs on his car DVD player before bed.
He also got a few tools for Christmas and he thinks he can fix anything. Daddy was actually fixing the door and Steele of course wanted to help.

Steele showing Daddy his tools.


Steele loves to cheese it up so it's hard to get a good pic.

As for everything else in the Brooks household, it's pretty normal. Well except for that I am going through the nesting phase of my pregnancy and can't quit cleaning. Steele's room is driving me crazy. I clean it at least 3 times a day. I have cleaned out all the drawers, all the cabinets, wiped down all the cabinets, and some other crazy things that I NEVER do on a normal basis. That and having 3 litters of puppies at the dog pen plus a 2 1/2 year old is wearing me out. I only have 8 more weeks to go though. I go to the doctor on Monday and then I start every two week visits. I am trying to get JP motivated to start rearranging furniture to bring in the crib, but that hasn't happened yet :)









1 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Landon and Steele would have fun together. Landon makes us press the button on his arm like Buzz.