My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

You have to be very, very quiet!

Steele and Daddy went on their first hunting outing yesterday. Even though it was cold, this was the first time Steele actually agreed to go with John Paul so I thought he should go. They did go to a heated shooting house so he didn't get that cold. He also took his DVD player, cars, and animals so it was more of just a Daddy and Steele playdate than an actual hunting experience. Needless to say, he loved it. He keeps telling me "Shhh, you have to be very, very quiet." And John Paul said he was for most of the time, which is hard for him. He talks constantly, ALL DAY LONG! He also told John Paul that he saw a deer when they were coming out on the Kubota, so maybe he did. Here is a picture I took of them before they went. Hope everyone has a great Sunday afternoon and a great Monday. I'm off to the doctor in the morning:)


1 comments:

mary lee said...

How cute!!! I'm sure he had a GREAT time! I hope you are feeling well!