My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Firsts, Firsts, and More Firsts ( and a little Steele too)










Kase is almost 4 months old and is starting to do quite a few little tricks and other fun things. He is getting really good at holding his head up and this is his first official time to do it without the boppy.
He is also eating rice and oatmeal cereal. He loves, loves, loves him some cereal. He is already trying to grab the spoon. This is his second attempt at cereal I think. He wasn't that crazy about it the first time.




He is also sitting with assistance and this is his first time in his bebe'POD. He likes to play with the toy and look around at stuff but is still a little wobbly and leans to one side. I think we aren't quite ready for this yet.



And last, he has been for his first swim and a few more. He loved the water the first time but not so much since then. It's also a little hot out there for him these days. He would rather be in the AC (so would I).









3 comments:

The Dendy Family said...

Ashley,
He looks JUST like you!!! Too cute.

Leona Hughes-Peel said...

OMG! He is getting so big, and he's just to doggone adorable!! I miss not coming over and seeing your boys!!
Much Love,
Aunt Leona

The Robertsons said...

So cute! I think he looks like his Mommy:)