My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Congrats Kisses!

Congrats to Lindsey or Kisses as Steele calls her. I can't believe she graduated high school this year. I remember when she was an itty bitty toddler, an annoying middle schooler, and a very trustworthy, smart, and sensible teenager as she is now. She is soooo good with Steele and Kase and all children in general! She is not always easy to find because as all almost 18 year olds do she doesn't like to stay at home, but she can always be counted on if she tells me she will do something for me! I love her so much and wish her a great, fun summer and a wonderful college experience at ICC next year. We love you Kisses!!


0 comments: