My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Chunky Monkey



I thought ya'll might need to see this cute, sweet little chunky 2 1/2 month old since the last two posts have been all about the big one. He is laughing, talking, and cooing ALL the time now. He doesn't like to nap during the day, but still loves him some bottle, he is up to 7 ounces at a time. I think he is going to love him some rice cereal here shortly. He weighed in at 15 lbs. 8 ozs. Friday when I took him in because he was running fever. He had gained one ounce for every day since we had last been there.



1 comments:

mary lee said...

Kase is so stinkin cute! Love the pictures!!