My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wow... it's been a while!!


It has been quite a while since I posted, where has July gone? I have so many pics from 4th of July, days at the park, Steele's new do, and many more. I guess I will make several posts. I'll start with Steele's new do. Shortly after those pics from the last post were taken, Steele was in need of a haircut. He wanted it cut short like CoCo's ( his cousin) and his Pop's. It's just hair and it will grow back. He loves it. It is so much cooler and easier. He would look at himself in the mirror for several days after and just smile or scream "My hair!". It was so funny.

1 comments:

Leona Hughes-Peel said...

I love Steele's new DO!! it looks great!