My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do they look alike?


Kase is on the left and Steele on the right. They are both 1 month old in these pictures and I thought since they had the same outfit on they would look more alike. But I personally don't think they look that much alike. I see some features that they share but overall I don't think they look alike. What do ya'll think?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

well at first I was like... MAN THEY LOOK LIKE TWINS but you are right. I think it's more b/c of the same outfit. They do look like brother's though. One has a longer face and the other is more round, and I think that makes them look a little different... maybe due to the way they are laying though. Noses look the same to me, eyes are a little different shaped. It's funny b/c I put a bow in gavin's hair the other day... he looks like his big sis more than I thought! I am going to post some pics on my blog of them now. :)