My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Does it only snow in March in MS?

Steele was so excited this morning when he woke up and Daddy told him that there was snow outside. He wanted me to get him dressed right then and so I did and we were playing in the snow by 6:30 am. I couldn't find his gloves so he wore socks on his hands. He didn't like that he couldn't make snowballs with them on though so he told me " Momma, I need my hands cold again." He wanted me to take them off. He loved throwing snowballs at everyone including the dogs. We played for a while, then ate breakfast, played a little more, and then went to church. When we got home he was very upset that the snow was all gone. He went around to everything in the yard that still had any snow left and played with it.




1 comments:

Alison said...

What great pictures! Lucky - I wish we had snow :)