My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Countdown is ON

3, 2, 1 days that is until we welcome baby boy #2 into our little family.
Well, this week is the week. I have to be at the hospital at 7:00 am on Thursday morning. I am the second surgery scheduled, so if no emergencies come up then we will have our second baby boy here around 9:00 am, March 12. I am pretty sure I have everything ready, just some last minute things to pack for the hospital. I really can't believe it's actually here. It's hard to believe I've been pregnant for 9 months, it goes by so fast. I can't wait to see how Steele is going to act as a big brother. We have had some trying days here lately, I think the end of the 2's is worse than the beginning. I know he is going to be a great big brother and I can't wait to see him love on our new little boy, who is still at this point nameless. A little ridiculous, huh. I promise that I'm not just holding out. I really am not 100 % sure what we are going to name him. He has the hiccups right now as I type. I am excited though and a little nervous at being a mom of 2. I will update with pics as soon as we get back home and back into the swing of things. I will leave you with a few of my little man and soon to be big brother. Have a great week!


4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i'll be thinking about you and i'll say a little prayer for you thursday morning!!! so excited for you!

Alison said...

2 more days to go! yay! we'll be praying for you and looking for updates of your precious new little one! by the way, one of my friends told me that about the 2's - so not looking forward to it!

Sarah Beth said...

Hey Ashley! I have lots of friends with blogs and somehow found yours from one of their friends-how neat!! I thought to myself "those people look really cute and familiar"-Congratulations to you, John Paul and Steele on the baby! I hope the delivery went well! Puppies pics are just precious! Take care!
Sarah Beth Brutkiewicz (we have one of Cotton and Lily's puppies in Mobile, AL)

Leona Hughes-Peel said...

Hey Ashley, baby Kase is adorable!!! Uncle Mark & I had to laugh at your comment about "terrible two's", and how you think it comes at the end of the two's! Blaine, even though he's 16 is still in the terrible two's!!! I don't think they ever grow out of it!! lol