My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just a cute pic!


I just thought this was another cute family pic we took today when we were riding on the Kubota. My son is already catching on to deer hunting. I mean I knew it was coming, but I never expected it to be this early on. The other day John Paul said "Come on Steele, let's go take pictures." He meant of the puppies, but Steele's response was "deer camera?". I about fell off the couch. He loves to ride the Kubota and look for deer, but the ride usually ends up like the 2nd picture. Since he was little, all you had to do when he is tired is take him for a ride on the Kubota and he will be konked out before you get back to the house. He really is ready for deer season I think.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Ashley!!

I am SO glad to know now that you have a blog! I'll LOVE checking it.

Your family is really precious. Love Steele's blonde hair. What a cutie. And congratulations on the new pregnancy! I hope you are feeling o.k.!

I also really like all of the pics of your new house. It's beautiful!

I'm glad we can keep in touch through blog land!!!