My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Check out Steele's shirt!



As you can tell, he is excited as well as his two aunts. We all are excited that Steele is going to be a big brother. He tells everyone we're having a baby. It is so cute how he says it. We just found out last week and didn't waste any time telling the family. It all happened really fast. I didn't feel good all weekend two weekends ago. Then I went to the doctor and just by chance asked to do a pregnancy test and it was positive. We told JP's family that night at dinner because it was Bub and Deloris's 30th anniversary. I wish I would have caught Clare's reaction on video tape, she almost fell backwards out of her chair when she finally saw his shirt. It was hilarious. Then we told my mom and Aunt Debbie. Then we called close friends and other family and Steele told them over the phone. I told Lindsey to put in on speaker phone Steele had something to tell her and to make sure her mom could hear. She said "Why is Steele gonna do something cute?" She had no idea. I am only about 7 weeks so I will be due at the end of March or beginning of April:)


Momma, Steele, and Daddy

Pop, Steele, and Marmie

1 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Oh my goodness, Congrats!!! I am just now catching up on my blogging friends and that is great news!! So happy for you guys!