My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
Ashley B Photography specializes in newborn, children, and family photography in the Van Vleet-Houston area. I do on location photography which means you can do your photo shoot anywhere you like!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Fun



Here are just some fun pictures of what we've also been doing this summer. Steele loves the swimming pool, can't get him out of it. He loves to jump off the side and doesn't want you to touch him when he's in the water. He thinks he is a fish. He can swim all over the pool as long as he has floaties on. He has some new faces, monkey face, he loves to dance and sing and act silly like his daddy!

Also, my best friend in the world, Jessica had a birthday on July 6th. We havebeen friends since we were little. We grew up right across the road from each other. We got especially close in high school and college. She is the person I tell pretty much everything too and same with her to me. Even though sometimes we may not want to know, ha, ha! She is crazy and loud and has the strangest laugh I've ever heard. But I love it and I love her. I am so grateful for her friendship!We had a great dinner that her dad cooked and some fun stories. I hope you had a great birthday Jess. I love you lots!!


0 comments: